Clean Cotton & Lavender
About This Fragrance
This refreshing scent captures soothing notes of lavender essential oil alongside the crisp fragrance of fresh cotton. You’ll notice hints of eucalyptus, blossom and cut grass amongst the citrus, floral spicy and woodsy notes of the lavender.
Lavender is known to have remarkable effects on the body. It is packed full of antiseptic, anti-fungal, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, making it one of the most versatile essential oils and a must in every home. Its scent is known to calm, relieve stress and encourage sleep.
This candle contains essential oils. Essential oils are made from natural aromatic plant parts only, rather than combined with synthetic components such as in a fragrance oil. Burning essential oil candles can be a much more cleansing experience, perfect for a nice relaxing bath or a chilled evening with a glass of wine!
About 20cl Candles
The simple, traditional design of Scenterella’s 20cl jar candle reflects a relaxed sense of style that compliments virtually any interior décor. Conveniently easy to use, this candle provides approximately 30 hours of true fragrance enjoyment if cared for correctly.
- Trim your wick to approximately 5mm before each burn.
- Allow the top layer of wax to liquify and pool to the edges to avoid tunnelling. It is recommended that for every 1cm in diameter you should burn for 30 minutes, for our 20cl candle this would be 3.5 hours.
- Protect your surfaces by using something as a base for your candle (I find a mug coaster works best, just make sure it is not something you are precious about!). This prevents heat damage to your surfaces and encourages an even burn. Ensure nothing is hanging over your candle also to avoid burned surfaces.
- Use a candle snuffer to gently put out the flame when you are done using your candle. This prevents wax from escaping the candle and minimises smoke.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 4 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.