Dorset Coastline Scented Tealights (Box of 12)
About This Fragrance
Uncover the essence of Dorset with this fresh marine accord. Opening with a green herbal hint of camphor and lime, you are taken to a watery floral heart of rose and orris root. A base of cedarwood, complex woods and white musk concludes this understated but refreshing fragrance.
Tealights are the smallest Scenterella candles available, they enhance the mood given off by candlelight and fragrance and are available in several of our best-selling scents, or unscented to use alongside other products such as wax melts.
As with all Scenterella products, our tealights are hand-poured using natural waxes and eco-friendly fragrance or essential oils (for scented tealights only, our unscented tealights contain no oils). You can expect a burn time of around 4 hours from these beautiful homemade treats.
(Box of 12 tealights)
- Trim your wick to approximately 5mm before each burn.
- Allow the top layer of wax to liquify and pool to the edges to avoid tunnelling. It is recommended that for every 1cm in diameter you should burn for 30 minutes, for our tealights this would be around 1 hour.
- Protect your surfaces by using something as a base for your candle (I find a mug coaster works best, just make sure it is not something you are precious about!). This prevents heat damage to your surfaces and encourages an even burn. Ensure nothing is hanging over your candle also to avoid burned surfaces.
- Use a candle snuffer to gently put out the flame when you are done using your candle. This prevents wax from escaping the candle and minimises smoke.
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.