Luna Votive Candle Jar
About this fragrance
Named after our Scenterella mascot herself, this sparkling fragrance opens with citrus top notes of grapefruit and lemon. With a heart of white florals, watery jasmine and rose and boosted with notes of creamy coconut and succulent peach, the fragrance is softened by an indulgent base of vanilla and smooth amber. True to its namesake, we’re certain that you’ll love our Luna candle.
About votive candles
Perfect for a shorter burn or an excuse to sample new fragrances, our Scenterella votive candles are sold individually and come individually wrapped and labelled in a 9cl recycled glass jar. Each provides up to 15 hours of fragrance, perfect for a little gift or just a treat for yourself!
Like all Scenterella candles, our votives are made to order to assure your candle was handmade with all the love it deserves.
It is advisable to only burn your candle for up to 2 hours for the first burn, and 4 hours thereafter to get the best out of your votive and help ensure an even burn.
- Trim your wick to approximately 5mm before each burn.
- Allow the top layer of wax to liquify and pool to the edges to avoid tunnelling. It is recommended that for every 1cm in diameter you should burn for 30 minutes, for our votive candle this would be about 2 hours.
- Protect your surfaces by using something as a base for your candle (I find a mug coaster works best, just make sure it is not something you are precious about!). This prevents heat damage to your surfaces and encourages an even burn. Ensure nothing is hanging over your candle also to avoid burned surfaces.
- Use a candle snuffer to gently put out the flame when you are done using your candle. This prevents wax from escaping the candle and minimises smoke.
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.