Orange & Bergamot Scented Tealights (Box of 12)
About This Fragrance
Made with only the finest Calabrian bergamot and orange essential oils, this sweet candle is bursting with fresh, tangy and lightly spiced aromas.
Bergamot is known to elevate mood and reduce stress. It also has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and astringent properties which makes it useful for a variety of health problems.
Orange essential oil is extracted from the orange peel by cold-pressing. The oil has a pale yellow to orange colour, giving your candle a deeper tint. Orange has been known to calm the symptoms of anxiety and uplift your mood.
This candle is made with essential oils. Essential oils are made from natural aromatic plant parts only, rather than combined with synthetic components such as in a fragrance oil. Burning essential oil candles can be a much more cleansing experience, perfect for a nice relaxing bath or a chilled evening with a glass of wine!
Tealights are the smallest Scenterella candles available, they enhance the mood given off by candlelight and fragrance and are available in several of our best-selling scents, or unscented to use alongside other products such as wax melts.
As with all Scenterella products, our tealights are hand-poured using natural waxes and eco-friendly fragrance or essential oils (for scented tealights only, our unscented tealights contain no oils). You can expect a burn time of around 4 hours from these beautiful homemade treats.
(Box of 12 tealights)
*Due to the natural tint of the oil, the colour of your candles may vary slightly to those pictured here.
- Trim your wick to approximately 5mm before each burn.
- Allow the top layer of wax to liquify and pool to the edges to avoid tunnelling. It is recommended that for every 1cm in diameter you should burn for 30 minutes, for our tealights this would be around 1 hour.
- Protect your surfaces by using something as a base for your candle (I find a mug coaster works best, just make sure it is not something you are precious about!). This prevents heat damage to your surfaces and encourages an even burn. Ensure nothing is hanging over your candle also to avoid burned surfaces.
- Use a candle snuffer to gently put out the flame when you are done using your candle. This prevents wax from escaping the candle and minimises smoke.
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.