Orange & Bergamot Votive Candle Jar
About this fragrance
Made with only the finest Calabrian bergamot and orange essential oils, this sweet candle is bursting with fresh, tangy and lightly spiced aromas.
Bergamot is known to elevate mood and reduce stress. It also has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and astringent properties which makes it useful for a variety of health problems.
Orange essential oil is extracted from the orange peel by cold-pressing. The oil has a pale yellow to orange colour, giving your candle a deeper tint. Orange has been known to calm the symptoms of anxiety and uplift your mood.
This candle is made with essential oils. Essential oils are made from natural aromatic plant parts only, rather than combined with synthetic components such as in a fragrance oil. Burning essential oil candles can be a much more cleansing experience, perfect for a nice relaxing bath or a chilled evening with a glass of wine!
About votive candles
Perfect for a shorter burn or an excuse to sample new fragrances, our Scenterella votive candles are sold individually and come individually wrapped and labelled in a 9cl recycled glass jar. Each provides up to 15 hours of fragrance, perfect for a little gift or just a treat for yourself!
Like all Scenterella candles, our votives are made to order to assure your candle was handmade with all the love it deserves.
It is advisable to only burn your candle for up to 2 hours for the first burn, and 4 hours thereafter to get the best out of your votive and help ensure an even burn.
- Trim your wick to approximately 5mm before each burn.
- Allow the top layer of wax to liquify and pool to the edges to avoid tunnelling. It is recommended that for every 1cm in diameter you should burn for 30 minutes, for our votive candle this would be about 2 hours.
- Protect your surfaces by using something as a base for your candle (I find a mug coaster works best, just make sure it is not something you are precious about!). This prevents heat damage to your surfaces and encourages an even burn. Ensure nothing is hanging over your candle also to avoid burned surfaces.
- Use a candle snuffer to gently put out the flame when you are done using your candle. This prevents wax from escaping the candle and minimises smoke.
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.